On Arrival Training for Volunteers in Greece
Greek National Agency of Erasmus+ for Youth (INEDIVIM), organizes during 5-10 December 2018, «On Arrival Training» for the Volunteers who offer their European Voluntary Service in Greece. The Training aims to present Greece as an EVS Hosting Country as well as to enforce Volunteers to face challenges that might occur during their service period.
Objectives of the Training
- To meet other Volunteers in Greece and those who are working on EVS sector.
- To get to know the basic elements of Greek culture and way of life.
- To create an informal network of Volunteers, to exchange experiences and support each other.
- To adapt communication skills in order to be easily intergrated in the local society by the use of lingual and intercultural education.
- To explore the possibilities of Erasmus+ and to focus on the future that they are willing to design.
How to go…
The Training will take place to «Dasiko Chorio Livadaki» in Karpenisi. Volunteers must meet in certain places and go to the place as a group. Participants must be at 05/12/2018, at 17:30, at KTEL Fthiotidos (Taigetou 74, Lamia 35100) or at the Railway Station of Lianokladi. From these two spots a bus will pick up Volunteers and take them to the facilities.
For further information you must communicate with Mrs. Karametou Panagiota at the following email: email@example.com. She also responds to the following phone numbers: 213 13 14 452 or 6973400630 (mob).
Accomodation and food are 100% covered. All the expenses of transportation will be reimbursed 100% from NA after the end of the seminar. All reimbursments will be accomplished via the Organizations’ bank accounts, where the Volunteers are doing their service.
Trainers: Ioanna Stoupa & Konstantinos Spatiotis